Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Surprise Ending

There is WAY to much to tell.  Our time in Hong Kong was anything but business as usual.  From the time we stepped off of our 30 hour plane journey and onto the continent of Asia we were just itching to see what Gods purpose in all of this was.  We saw way to many miracles, even aside from our own, to expect a "normal" trip.  No, we were full of expectations. For what, we were not yet quite sure?  The program was to work with local churches the first bit of the trip, then serve in the Gateway camp, then to go into China on a bike tour and visit remote villages where the people are not likely to have ever even laid eyes on any sort of foreigner.  All good and exciting things.  Something inside me said there would be more.  As many of you know, for the last 9 years my husband and I have have simultaneously worked in missions and the arts trying to share the love of Jesus wherever we go.  And although I'd LOVE to go into every little detail of our next project, I feel it may not be prudent.  What I will say is that God opened the doors, I'm writing a play, and it looks like Asia in not yet done with us...  For more juicy details I guess I'll have to revert back to good old snail mail!  Pop me a message to my inbox if you'd like to receive one!

No comments:

Post a Comment